1. What factors facilitated the addition of HIV/AIDS interventions to PPAT's family planning programmes? What additional factors might influence the integration of HIV/AIDS programmes in your own country and why?
2. What were the strengths that PPAT brought to the implementation of HIV/AIDS prevention activities in Thailand?
3. What steps did PPAT take to try and ensure the effectiveness of their AIDS education programmes? What additional indicators might PPAT have used to evaluate this effectiveness?
4. What strategies were used by PPAT to help it maintain its effectiveness and to deal with the changes brought about by its decision to get involved in Thailand's fight against AIDS?
5. What strategies had PPAT used to finance its activities? What suggestions would you make to PPAT in relation to their future funding?
[Ukrainian] [English] [Russian]