Five natural food groups
1. Milk and dairy products: milk in any form including yogurt, ice milk, ice cream, cottage cheese, cheese
2. Meat, eggs, fish, dry beans (cooked)
3. Grains and their products including products made from corn or wheat flour, rice and oats. Includes whole wheat and enriched white bread, breakfast cereals, biscuits, muffins, waffles, pancakes, pasta, grits, tortillas.
4. Green and yellow fruits, including tomatoes, leafy vegetables, pumpkin, mango, papaya, citrus.
5. Sweets (including sugar, candies, jams, jellies, syrups, soft drinks, some toppings), fats (butter, margarine, lard, salad dressing, mayonnaise, cooking oil) and roots and tubers (yams, sweet potatoes, cassava, taro, potatoes).
[Ukrainian] [English] [Russian]