Fibracreto building system
• This building system, patented in Peru under the name FIBRACRETO, basically consists of wood-wool cement panels structured with reinforced concrete columns and beams (Bibl. 24.15).
• It is used for one and two storey houses and is said to reduce construction costs by 35 to 40 % compared to conventional constructions.
• The foundations are 10 cm thick platforms, strengthened below and above the platforms along the axes of the walls.
• The 7.5 cm thick wood-wool cement boards (50 x 200 cm) are assembled with horizontal mortar joints and held together by wooden formwork. When the walls are assembled, the formwork is filled with concrete to produce strong columns, spaced 200 cm apart.
• The roof is made of the same (or thicker) wood-wool cement boards supported by cast-in-situ reinforced concrete beams, and can be flat or sloping.
• The walls and roof are plastered with cement mortar.
Further information: L.R. & T. Arquitectura y Construccion S.A., Arq. Manuel I. de Rivero D'Angelo, Shell # 319 - 702 Miraflores, Lima, Peru.
[Ukrainian] [English] [Russian]