Експортувати нинiшнiй документ HTML
в “стиснутому” форматi zip
Abstracts on Sustainable Agriculture
(GTZ; 1992; 423 pages)
Abstracts On Traditional Land-Use Systems
1. Sustainability of land use systems: the potential of indigenous measures for the maintenance of soil productivity in sub-sahara african agriculture.
2. Building on local knowledge - the challenge of agroforestry for pastoral areas.
3. Alternatives to the traditional land-use system in alentejo, portugal, with special reference to soil tillage (alternative zum traditionellen landnutzungssystem im alentejo, portugal, unter besonderer ber_cksichtigung der bodenbearbeitung.)
4. Indigenous farming systems and development of latin america: an amazonian example.
5. Socio-economic and institutional considerations in improving shifting cultivation in tropical Africa.
6. Traditional agriculture in southeastern Nigeria: demographic, land tenure, and other socio-economic factors.
7. Appropriate land use systems for shifting cultivators.
8. The sustainability of the impact of the integrated rural development programme (IRDP) Zambia/nw-province.
9. Traditional knowledge about the use of soils in the Solomon Islands.
Abstracts on farming systems research and development
1. Using indigenous knowledge in agricultural development.
2. On-farm sustainable agriculture research: lessons from the past, directions for the future.
3. A manual for culturally-adapted market research (cmr) in the development process.
4. Environmentally compatible agricultural development. Resource, food and income security as a task for development and structural policy.
5. The economics of sustainable agriculture: adding a downstream perspective.
6. Monitoring and evaluation in the management of agricultural research.
7. Sustainable institutions for african agricultural development.
8. Human resource management for national agricultural research: lessons from ISNAR's experience.
9. A conceptual framework for studying the links between agricultural research and technology transfer in developing countries.
10. Linkages between on-farm research and extension in nine countries.
11. Resource-poor farmer participation in research: a synthesis of experiences from nine national agricultural research systems.
12. Organization and management of field activities in on-farm research: A review of experience in nine countries.
13. Social and human dimensions of agricultural development in africa in the perspective of the year 2000 (dimensions sociales et humaines du developpement agricole de l'Afrique dans la perspective de l'an 2000. ).
14. Nature and society.
15. Development of fragile lands: theory and practice.
16. Agricultural research networks as development tools: views of a network coordinator.
17. Measures of protection: methodology, economic interpretation and policy relevance.
18. Women in development in southern africa; an annotated bibliography.
19. Women in development: a resource guide for organization and action.
20. Income generation and african rural women: choice or mere neglect.
21. Accelerating technology transfer by means of atta (advanced technologies in traditional agriculture).
22. Projects with people: the practice of participation in rural development.
23. Technological innovations in latin american agriculture.
24. Agricultural compendium - for rural development in the tropics and subtropics.
25. Guidelines for designing development projects to benefit the rural poor.
26. Participatory education and grassroots development: the case of rural appalachia.
27. Approaches that work in rural development: emerging trends, participatory methods and local initiatives.
28. Participatory rapid rural appraisal in wollo: peasant association planning for natural resource management.
29. Farmers' knowledge of agricultural practices: a sri lankan experience.
30. The sustainability of the impact of the integrated rural development programme (irdp) zambia/nw-province.
Abstracts on integrated systems
1. Intensive sustainable livestock production: an alternative to tropical deforestation.
2. Utilization of the african giant land snail in the humid area of nigeria.
3. Important issues of small-holder livestock sector worldwide.
4. Small ruminant production in developing countries.
5. Microlivestock little-known small animals with a promising economic future.
6. Assisting African livestock keepers.
7. Deer farming.
8. Economic constraints on sheep and goat production in developing countries.
9. Sheep. Pigs.
10. Strategies to increase sheep production in East Africa.
11. Alternatives to imported compound feeds for growing pigs in solomon islands.
12. Economic analysis of on-farm dairy animal research and its relevance to development.
13. Grazing management: science into practice.
14. Fish-farming in sub-Saharan Africa: case studies in the francophone countries - proposals for future action.
15. Research and education for the development of integrated crop-livestock-fish farming systems in the tropics.
16. Goats/fish integrated farming in the philippines.
17. The sustainability of aquaculture as a farm enterprise in Rwanda.
18. Double-cropping malaysian prawns, macrobrachium rosenbergii, and red swamp crawfish, procambarus clarkii.
19. Rice/fish farming in Malaysia: a resource optimization
20. Biotechnology in fishfarms: integrated farming or transgenic fish?
21. Agricultural engineering in the development: tillage for crop production in areas of low rainfall.
Abstracts on cropping system
1. Green manure crops in irrigated and rainfed lowland rice-based cropping systems in south Asia.
2. Comparative evaluation of some inter-cropping systems in the humid tropics of southern nigeria.
3. Intercropping improves land-use efficiency.
4. A new maize modernizes savanna farming.
5. Analysis of the environmental component of genotype x environment interaction in crop adaptation evaluation.
6. Climatic analyses and cropping systems in the semiarid tropics.
7. Field crop production in tropical Africa.
8. The cultivated plants of the tropics and subtropics.
9. Software system for plant growth prediction.
10. Flood-tolerant crops for low-input sustainable agriculture in the everglades agricultural area.
11. The physiology of tropical production.
12. Achieving sustainability in cropping systems: the labour requirements of a mulch rotation system in Kalimantan, Indonesia.
13. Grain yield responses in rice to eight tropical green manures.
14. Utilization efficiency of applied nitrogen as related to yield advantage in maize/mungbean intercropping.
15. Effects of two underseed species, medicago polymorpha l. And scorpiurus muricatus l.,on the yield of main crop (durum wheat) and subsequent crop (teff) under humid moisture regimes in Ethiopia.
16. Characterization and environment-management relationships in beans and sorghum intercropped with maize in honduras. (caracterizacion y relaciones ambiente-manejo en sistemas de frijol y sorgo asociados con maiz en Honduras.)
17. Production potential of pigeonpea/pearl millet intercropping system in rainfed diara (floodprone) areas of eastern uttar pradesh, India.
18. Effect of mixed cropping lentil with barley at different seeding rates.
19. Yield performance and complementarity in mixtures of bread wheat (triticum aestivum l.) And pea (pisum sativum l.).
20. Economic feasibility of green manure in rice-based cropping systems.
21. Effect of nitrogen on pigeonpea (cajanus cajan) and rice (oryza sativa) intercropping system.
22. Smallholder cotton cropping practices in Togo.
23. Effect of row arrangement on yield and yield advantages in sorghum/finger millet intercrops.
24. Yield, economics and nutrient balance in cropping systems based on rice (oriza sativa).
25. Mechanisms for overyielding in a sunflower/mustard intercrop.
26. Agronomic modification of competition between cassava and pigeonpea in intercropping.
27. Production and economic evaluation of white guinea yam (dioscorea rotundata) minisetts under ridge and bed production systems in a tropical guinea savanna location, Nigeria.
28. Evaluation of intercropping cassava/corn/beans (phaseolus vulgaris l.) In northeast Brazil.
29. Intercropping of sweet potato and legumes.
30. Cassava in shifting cultivation. - a system approach to agricultural technology development in Africa.-
31. Economic returns from yam/maize intercrops with various stake densities in a high-rainfall area.
32. Performance of three centrosema spp. And pueraria phaseoloides in grazed associations with andropogon gayanus in the eastern plains of Colombia.
33. Barley, lentil, and flax yield under different intercropping systems.
34. Biological potential and economic feasibility of intercropping oilseeds and pulses with safflower (carthamus tinctorius) in drylands.
35. Screening of different tropical legumes in monoculture and in association with cassava for adaption to acid infertile and high al-content soil.
36. Intercropping studies in peanut (arachis hypogaea l.).
37. Intercropping of rainfed groundnut (arachis hypogaea) with annual oilseed crops under different planting patterns.
38. Resource use and plant interactions in a rice-mungbean intercrop.
39. Cassava/legume intercropping with contrasting cassava cultivars. Part I
40. Cassava/legume intercropping with contrasting cassava cultivars. Part II
41. A post-green revolution strategy for the improvement of small farmer-grown common beans.
Abstracts on agroecology
1. Rural common property resources: a growing crisis.
2. Making haste slowly: strengthening local environmental management in agricultural development.
3. Farming for the future: an introduction to low-external-input and sustainable agriculture.
4. Public policies affecting natural resources and the environment.
5. Human development and sustainability.