Goal: to establish, maintain and effectively utilise all available forms of technical co-operation which will support the successful implementation of NDP.
1. To establish and actively maintain a framework for technical cooperation which maximises the exchange of required information, skills and experience
2. To harmonise procedures and standards in key areas
3. To encourage the establishment and appropriate utilisation of national and regional centres of technical excellence
1. Identify, establish contact and maintain regular working relationships with international, regional, and national agencies, institutions and bodies to facilitate ongoing technical cooperation and the exchange of required information, skills and experience
2. Utilise such links to facilitate harmonisation of procedures and standards in priority areas (eg. registration and licensing, quality control, drug inspection, training, technical reports)
3. Promote the optimal use of existing resources by identifying and encouraging national and regional specialisation and capacity in priority areas of required competence