1. You can search publications in this library by typing words to search, by categories, by titles, by country, by comparing documents from different countries and by keyphrases.
2. To explore the library click on the covers which appear every five seconds on the home page, scroll the titles a-z list or type your query in the search window.
3. Searching for some words displays the titles by nearest hits. This is the default search.
4. Searching for all words displays the results alphabetically by titles. To view matches starting with "Z" set your preferences to display the maximum number of hits.
5. Use "quotation marks" to search for exact matches of words.
6. Performing a search or looking for a keyword will search and highlight these words in all subsequent consultations of the library till the CLEAR button is used. It takes up more processing time if you do not use the CLEAR button. So please use the CLEAR button after every search or keyword consultation.
7. Normally, only one chapter or paragraph is displayed at a time. The [Expand
Document] button allows you to view the complete text of the document. Use the [Expand Chapter] button to view the entire content of the selected chapter on the same page.
8. The [Full TOC] button expands the complete table of contents.
9. Set your preferences to suit your needs. The number of total hits displayed can be set up to 50.000 or more, with 10 to 500 hits per page. The "ignores word endings" setting augments the number of hits. You can change the preferences to uppercase / lowercase sensitivity if needed.
Thank you for your attention.